"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." -Marilyn Monroe

Monday, January 17, 2011

a good day

today is going seriously well. i woke up happy and am still happy(a first in a long time)  i've had too much calories. i ate popcorn with my mom and brother, we watched the kill bill movies. i love those movies. I'm skinner than uma thurman. i really enjoyed the movie. i love a good martial arts movie. and i tried not to think about the calories going into my mouth one at a time. popcorn is a good snack, it has too many calories. i spent years practicing the art of calorie counting, and its really hard to all of a sudden stop. i do it without thinking really, when i look at food i see numbers. i wish i didnt, but like i said its hard to turn it off.

i think i did really good though. really. i ate a lot of popcorn.(400 cal) and i barely though about it (i'm a liar) recovery is hard and i new that when i decided to get well. i'm not going to give up because i'm stronger than that. i didnt eat for 3 weeks once, someone who is weak couldnt do that. i've proved i am strong and can control my selfs. so now i am going to prove it again. prove it by eating, prove it by getting better.


sorry about my babbling, i feel like my post is boring but i cant think of anything good to write about. hopefully i do not bore you to much! but as always i leave you by saying i love you all, and know that i mean it, you girls have truly given me strength. 


love S xoxo 


p.s i love you taylor your blog and your comments really give me so much hope and strength. stay safe and well.

4 comments:

  1. You're getting there, love, and we're all cheering for you. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no, I loved this blog entry lol! I love the crossed out sentences, it was just, i don't know.. powerful? Lol! You can do this! Backing you up 100% of the way! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girls your comments mean a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you the best. I love how you're proving it to yourself by being healthy. <3

    ReplyDelete