"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." -Marilyn Monroe

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

irresponsible

thats me! i never do what i'm supposed to be doing. As i'm sure some of you know i am on independent study for school, witch is essentially homeschooling just without my parents always up my ass. Anywho every week i go in for a meeting with my teacher to turn in my work and talk about my work for the next week. tomorrows me meeting. and i have my science done for the week. and thats it. i still have English, Spanish, math, astronomy, drivers ed, and history left to do. i have about 8 hours to complete a weeks worth of work. and guess what i'm doing? sitting on the computer watching reruns of Torchwood and doctor who.  seriously i'm stressing my self out just thinking about, but i can not find the will to get up and do something about it. and tomorrow when i have to go in and tell my teacher i dont have anything to turn in i will feel so horrible because once again i've disappointed someone in my life. you'd think i'd be used to the feeling of disappointing people. but every time it hurts so bad. i just feel like shit. lower than shit.


On the less self loathing side of things i'm uber excited about the new show Face Off thats starting to night. its like a make up contest on the syfi channel. it looks way creepy and cool. i am like obsessed about make up and i've never seen a make up show. so i am sitting here counting the minutes until its starts at 10 tonight. i'm getting all excited just thinking about it! 


well sorry about my stupid ramblings about myself. 


-love S xoxo


p.s i love you girls for supporting me! i really do care about all of you girls

1 comment:

  1. doctor who is amazing. Stay strong dear.
    Best wishes!
    xx

    ReplyDelete